EASY RIDE, Unipessoal LDA
Version 2.0 01 September 2022
Easy Ride Rent-A-Car is owned by EASY RIDE, Unipessoal LDA (“Our Company”).
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy Policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information: Name, date of birth, phone number, home address, email address, payment card details, driving licence details.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
• Data collected by Our Company may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer, storage or processing.
Our Company would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
• Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (GDPR Lead Supervisory Authority):
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados
Av. D. Carlos I, 134 - 1.º
T +351 21 392 84 00
F +351 21 397 68 32